- Almost 300,000 more than the first tax day of 2018.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.