- The UK economy grew by 0.4% in the UK.
- Companies failed to pay £2.1 million to 34,000 workers.
- Self-employed taxpayers have until 30 September 2021 to submit their claims.
- Government grants and generous tax incentives for low-emissions vehicles.
- Businesses can apply for the £7 million fund.
- The deficit was £30.5 billion in 2019.
- One in five employers are likely to make redundancies.
- Borrowing stood at £17.9 billion in June 2021.
- One in five remain unsure about their debt repayments.
- HMRC demanded bills over historic contractor assessment errors.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.