- Firms will be able to receive up to £9,000.
- The 2019/20 self-assessment deadline is 31 January 2021.
- The deal was announced on Christmas Eve.
- All non-essential retailers must close under tier 4.
- SDLT holiday set to end on 31 March 2021.
- Inflation decreased to 0.3% in November.
- The scheme will be extended until the end of April.
- The changes will affect businesses who trade with Europe.
- CGT could be targeted as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Unemployment rates were estimated at 4.9%.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.