- Paper returns need to be downloaded or requested.
- Treasury expects to net £15.7bn in 2023/24.
- Rules for food and drink ‘overly complex’.
- Latest GDP figures released.
- Stamp duty land tax surcharge on non-UK residents With effect from 1 April 2021, a 2% stamp duty land tax surcharge will apply to non-UK residents purchasing residential property in England and Northern Ireland. Stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax On...
- The key personal announcements revealed in the Chancellor’s speech on 11 March 2020.
- The key business announcements revealed on 11 March.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- Three changes in the Chancellor’s pipeline.
- Government statistics reveal shortfall.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.