- Expenditure rises despite state pension age increases.
- Government announces measures to improve payment practices.
- Expenses and benefits must be reported by 6 July 2019.
- 960,000 temporary workers could benefit from access to training.
- Tapered allowance applies to individuals earning over £150,000.
- ABI proposes tax exemptions to support self-funding.
- Almost £623 billion was collected last year.
- Employment rates for older individuals ‘likely to continue rising’.
- ‘Failure to take reasonable care’ is the biggest factor in unpaid tax.
- Large businesses could be fined for poor payment practices.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.