- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
- Latest tax to go digital set to roll out from 2026 at earliest.
- Clarification needed on tax exemption for annual functions.
- Temporary threshold in place until 1 January 2022.
- First-time buyers can get up to 20% off the cost of a new home.
- Borrowing hit its highest levels in October since records began in 1993.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.