- Stamp duty holiday is due to end on 31 March 2021.
- Determining your employees’ pay rates for 2021/22.
- Up to nine million jobs may be affected without an extension.
- The charge comes into effect from 1 March 2021.
- COVID-19 prompts UK GDP to fall by 9.9%.
- The grants are worth up to £2,000.
- Failing to extend existing support will “stunt economic recovery”.
- 29% of proposed purchases fell through in January.
- The organisation is urging for the threshold to be changed.
- Repayments can be spread over ten years, rather than six.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help and recommend solutions tailored to your particular needs.